Sunday, October 21, 2007











As I sit in my home tonight and listen to the wind rip across the roof I feel lucky that I'm not out on the water or braving the blowing sand across the beach.

I've included some pictures of the surf and wind conditions. No place for the fisherman today as the surf and wind created havoc at the beach.




It was a good day for surfing and just watching.

This upcoming week and next weekend have some great tides. High tides in both the evening and morning will provide some great fishing once the wind dies down and the water settles. The current large surf will help to reshape the beach and should hold some good areas for fishing later this week.


I plan to hit the beach on Tues or Wed as the wind dictates.




Until then keep an eye on the beach at my beach cam page: http://fishthesurf.homestead.com/FTSTIDESMOONBEACHCAMS.html




























No comments: