Saturday, August 7, 2010




It looked like the wind slowed down a bit so I headed down to the beach around 5pm knowing that I would only have two hours to fish. Raked the heck out of the sand for crabs and only found seven.

Pinned the first sand crab on my Carolina Rig and landed a small perch

Third bait the feisty leopard shark

Fourth bait a corbina

Here’s his mean look

Missed on the fifth bait
Nice, hard fighting walleye on the 6th

And a bit larger perch on the 7th--my last bait

Went five for seven on the baits during my 5-7pm session. Fishing at BC, and all along the coast is great. Looking forward to some great reports this weekend.

This weekend and the upcoming week have some great tides for both catching crabs, clams and ghost shrimp but it also has those long rising tides that corbina love. It looks like the winds will stay light and the surf small so both morning and evening should provide some good action.
Home of the All-in One Surf Tackle Kit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site surffishingreport.blogspot.com
Is this possible?